restoration Mehari

La technique pour tous.
Répondre
Mehari Italy

restoration Mehari

Message par Mehari Italy »

Hello,

I definitely decided to renouve ma Mehari. I dissable almost all the plastic parts and I am now in trouble with the dashboard (para brises). Does anybody have some fiches technique concerning replacement of carrosserie? I appreciated also if somebody can tell me how to dissemble, any picture or any suggestion is really appreciated.

Svp désolé pour mon anglais je no parlez Francais tre bien.... si vouz me repondez en Francais J'ai un ami qui peut le traduire pour moi.

Mercì bocoup

Paolo (Italiè) :wink:
JeanPaul d'Italie
ma Mehari beige hoggard
JP* 2B

Message par JP* 2B »

Bonjour :D

Je ne sais pas exactement ce que tu cherches, mais tu auras peut être des infos en allant là:

http://www.2cvclub.com/

Tu cliques à gauche sur "loisir infos".

Sur la nouvelle page, tu cliques sur "La gazette".

Sur la nouvelle page tu cliques sur "astuces techniques"

Sur la nouvelle page, tu cliques sue "remplacement carrosserie mehari"

Sinon pose une question précise. Tu auras la réponse.

Bien cordialement

JP*
OLIVIERM 2B 88

Message par OLIVIERM 2B 88 »

Je pense que notre ami italien est entrain d'apprécier les joies du démontage du pare-brise.

In fact, it's the main problem with the Mehari. You just have to be patient and put some WD 40 or any product like it into the tubes and wait. i4ve been waiting for months but I had some other cars to rebuild for the while. Under the dashboard, at left and at the right, you have to remove two nuts of 14 and two bolts undre the pare-brise. You can also hit the nuts with a hammer but not too hard.
olivierm
JP* 2B

Message par JP* 2B »

OLIVIERM 2B 88 a écrit :In fact, it's the main problem with the Mehari. You just have to be patient and put some WD 40 or any product like it into the tubes and wait. i4ve been waiting for months but I had some other cars to rebuild for the while. Under the dashboard, at left and at the right, you have to remove two nuts of 14 and two bolts undre the pare-brise. You can also hit the nuts with a hammer but not too hard.

Olivier, t'es également prof d'anglais ?:lol:

Jp*
OLIVIERM 2B 88

Non, but I dismerd myself.
olivierm
Mehari Italy

Message par Mehari Italy »

OLIVIERM 2B 88 a écrit :Je pense que notre ami italien est entrain d'apprécier les joies du démontage du pare-brise.

In fact, it's the main problem with the Mehari. You just have to be patient and put some WD 40 or any product like it into the tubes and wait. i4ve been waiting for months but I had some other cars to rebuild for the while. Under the dashboard, at left and at the right, you have to remove two nuts of 14 and two bolts undre the pare-brise. You can also hit the nuts with a hammer but not too hard.

Hallo Oliver,

merci bocoup for your suggestion and thank to JP for the link. I also have seen at the Spidey wed site... really helpful.

I tried with the 14 lateral nuts and they broken immediately. They where too rusty. My problem are the two bolts under the pare-brise... I can't screw them from the front because tey are rusted and I can't reach the bolt under the brise. I am almost decided to cut the tubes and weld two new tubes to the support.... I know this do not like you Oliver, but think this is my last chances.

The car is almost naked, the only think is missing is just the pare-brise. the plateforme is good and do not seem to suffer for rust. But I just found lot of rust arount the motor, the enchappement tubes, the pot and around the bras of the weels. How I can clean them from rust? A good brush (brosse) of course... do you use any liquid product to fight the rust??

Once again merci!

Paolo
JeanPaul d'Italie
ma Mehari beige hoggard
OLIVIERM 2B 88

Oh, you understand Iam for soft solutions and I'm very patient but time is not the same for everyone. Sometimes, you have to go fast but in a renovation of car, it may be the worst solution.
It's your car and you do as you want.
olivierm
Titi Méhari
MCDF 2024

Message par Titi Méhari »

Qui a dit que le MCDF était un club international ? on en a une nouvelle fois la preuve ici.... :P
mon délire...GSM
ma passion...La Méhari

elles ont toutes un petit nom: GSM, Délire, Audace, Arlequine 1, C42 ....et enfin Arlequine 2 !!!

Audace et Arlequine 1 volées le 1er octobre 2014: J'espère retrouver leurs traces un jour..grâce à vous !!!
Didier_31
MCDF 2024

Message par Didier_31 »

c'est clair ! ça dépasse les antennes régionales !
Meharicalement, Didier
et vive les chevrons !
OLIVIERM 2B 88

Oui, mais une antenne italienne, cela s'appelle un Méhari Club d'Italie :P :lol:
olivierm
Didier_31
MCDF 2024

Message par Didier_31 »

bien vu !
:roll:

va falloir passer au Mehari Club d'Europe !
Meharicalement, Didier
et vive les chevrons !
OLIVIERM 2B 88

J'ai idée que là, on court à l'échec ... :cry:
olivierm
Didier_31
MCDF 2024

Message par Didier_31 »

que faire ?

obtenir une subvention pour rappatrier toutes les mémé qui sont hors France et les répartir équitablement entre les distingués membres du MCDF ?
Meharicalement, Didier
et vive les chevrons !
Titi Méhari
MCDF 2024

Message par Titi Méhari »

oui, oui, oui, j'adhère pour faire partie des heureux récupérateurs !!! :lol:
mon délire...GSM
ma passion...La Méhari

elles ont toutes un petit nom: GSM, Délire, Audace, Arlequine 1, C42 ....et enfin Arlequine 2 !!!

Audace et Arlequine 1 volées le 1er octobre 2014: J'espère retrouver leurs traces un jour..grâce à vous !!!
Didier_31
MCDF 2024

Message par Didier_31 »

ben c'est le moment de faire la demande, on est en pleine solde de promesses en tout genre ....
Meharicalement, Didier
et vive les chevrons !
Répondre

Retourner vers « Mécanique »